This short course is a great lead into the Dru Yoga Therapy course scheduled for late 2022.
What will you learn?
- 3 extensive and progressive yoga programmes on which to base your classes
- programmes for wellbeing
- Trauma sensitive and compassionate teaching approach
- Insights into the latest research on the many functions of the vagus nerve, musculo-fascial release, the psoas muscle
- New approaches to using breathing and relaxation techniques
Where can it take you?
- This course will revolutionise the way you’re teaching your current yoga classes
- You will be confident to start teaching in companies or other workplace settings
- Based on the Social Prescribing model used in the UK, you will be confident dealing with other health professionals
Included for $595 or $495 for Dru Professional Network members (DPN)
- 16 hours live online teaching (and the downloadable replays of these sessions)
- 10 hours of downloadable teaching sessions to engage with in your own time
- Group tutorials
- Comprehensive 50 page manual – including teaching plans, medical guidelines and background research
Schedule / Itinerary
First module - 2 & 3 Oct 2021 — 9.30am to 4pm AEST
Second module - 11 & 12 Dec 2021— 9.30am to 4pm AEDT
Note: Daylight saving starts 3rd October 2021