Would you & your partner like to get away somewhere special for bonding Babymoon Holiday Retreat?
Are you pregnant and looking for a way to connect with your partner through yoga & couples sessions in a meaningful way before giving birth?
Would you & your partner like to learn more about the birth process ?
Work as a team & learn how to communicate well through your pregnancy, birth and into parenthood?
Find out how you can be supported in birth in the way you truly want ?
Do you want to feel more prepared for life after the birth and parenthood ?
The Red Tent Yoga Babymoon Retreat will offer your and your partner the opportunity to:
- Create some intentions for your birth together with your partner
- Practice Pregnancy Yoga together as a couple and learn Yoga for Birth
- Learn some birth positions, massage points, birth breathing, relaxation & pain- relief techniques that you can practice as a couple
- Acknowledge birth as a rite of passage and the transformational life change that you are both about to embark upon, whether this is your first, second, third child or more
- Establish how you want to be supported during birth and how your partner can support you using verbal and non-verbal communication
- Discover ways you can stay open, centred and empowered during the birth of your baby
- Understand the transition from single person to mother and father and how to navigate this as a couple.
- Explore what can men expect from fatherhood? Get your head around your expectations, fears and clarify what fatherhood means
3 Days & nights Accomodation in the Byron Bay hinterlandBreakfast, lunch & dinner Access to the magnesium pool and spa facilities1 hour Complementary Pregnancy massage or deluxe facial Daily Morning Yoga class for couples to practice togetherBirth Education sessions and ‘pain-management’ techniquesGroup Sessions with peri-natal counsellor
Included in the 3-Day Pregnancy Babymoon Retreat for Couples
- 3 Days & nights at the beautiful Gymea Retreat in the Byron Bay hinterland
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by experienced retreat chef
- Access to the magnesium pool and spa facilities
- 1 hour Complementary Pregnancy massage or deluxe facial in the in-house spa
- Daily Morning Yoga class for couples to practice together
- Birth Education sessions
- Sessions on birth positions, breathing and other ‘pain-management’ techniques
- Create a Birth Plan and strategies for your ideal birth
- Group Sessions with peri-natal counsellor to discuss concerns and learn communication tools
- GUEST MALE FACILITATOR with tips for dads and support partners
- Private counselling Sessions available over the weekend with trained perinatal psychotherapist
- Additional Massages, facials or spa treatments