Join us for an intimate and transformative journeyon the tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand.
This high vibe 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, set in lush natural beauty, offers a safe and sacred immersion and deep exploration of Yoga as a living philosophy and powerful tool for self-discovery through the practices of Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting, Philosophy, Alignment and more.
Combing ancient wisdom with modern teaching techniques, Pure Flow Yoga’s 200 hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training will guide you on a journey of evolution and awakening, allowing you to deepen your understanding and foundations of Yoga philosophy and practice, while fostering your LOVE of Yoga.
Featuring Vinyasa, Hatha Flow, Yin Yoga, and a range of inspiring topics, workshops, explorations, discussions, and embodied experiences, including Sacred Sound, Yoga for Social Change & Ayurveda, dance and music, this yoga teacher training program will provide you with a deep immersion into the art, science, and heart of this wisdom tradition, preparing you with the skills and confidence to teach Yoga all over the world.
Designed for committed Yoga students & aspiring Yoga Teachers, the transformational alchemy of this yoga teacher training Thailand comes from steady practices of Yoga as well as study and learning the alignment, traditions, and history of Yoga. This 28-day intensive is a progressive journey through the layers of Yogic philosophy and physical practice that will prepare you with wisdom and experience to help heal heart, body, and mind of yourself and others.
Included forEarly bird for $2,700USD until 31st Oct 2018
- Pure Flow Yoga Training Manual
- Supportive, compassionate and experienced teachers
- Daily Playful yet powerful Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Yoga Asana sessions
- Inspiring and diverse workshops and special events
- Expressive Music, Dance, and Movement Sessions to help you find your Voice as a teacher
Engaging and Informative lectures and discussions on anatomy, philosophy, and methodology
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Living balanced healthy lifestyle
- Connections with an International Yoga community
- Deep connection to pristine nature beauty of the island’s lush jungles and turquoise waters
Self- Care Package:
- 1 x 60 minute revitalisng Thai or Oil Massage
- 1 x Herbal Steam Room Visit
- Intimate, Loving & Nurturing environment
Optional Accommodation @ Bamboo Huts
Accommodation at Bamboo Huts, the perfect compliment to the Yogi lifestyle – 500 baht / night, payable directly to Bamboo Huts
Schedule / Itinerary
Our compassionate scheduling includes 1 full day and 1 half day off a week so that we can integrate, enjoy nature and pace ourselves, making it 30 days from start to finish, but 28 days of training.