C L E A R I N G
A Summer Wellness Retreat
This 3-day retreat invites you on a journey of self-compassion, where time to pause and breathe creates a ‘clearing’. Perhaps a remembering of what it feels like to be kind and open hearted, or a renewed energy, or a connection with your natural flow state, all whilst surrounded by pristine nature.
Enjoy entering a supportive, trauma sensitive space, that values safety, choice making and healing
Your retreat facilitator Kendra Boone will be guiding you into natural healing states over your stay, so you’ll leave feeling calm and clear, and ready for the year ahead.
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the relaxed and comfortable Murrah Dream Retreat, commencing Thursday February 9th at 3pm to Sunday 12th at 3pm.
• Choice of luxury twin Glamping Domes or shared rooms in the retreat home.
• All meals - delicious in house organic, gluten and dairy free, vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner, & afternoon tea, catered by Lynette Heydenrych.
• 2 optional trauma sensitive yoga classes per day, catered to all levels, including daily iRest Yoga Nidra meditation.
• Saturday night Sound Journey in the exceptional Sound Dome by Heartsound, partnership of husband-and-wife musical duo, Vanessa Forbes and Steven Mazabow.
• Opportunity to practice Mouna – a period where you are in quiet non-speaking (after dinner to end of breakfast). Please let Kendra know if you decide to practice Mouna so accommodation can be planned.
• Relax & swim in the freshwater fresh ionized water infinity pool, share stories around the fire pit, meditate by the lilypond dam, or nature bathe in the grassy bush path to Bunga Lagoon and secluded Bunga beach.
• Welcome pack
• Radical self compassion workshop
• Loads of free time to do what feels good for you.
Murrah Dream Retreat is set on 25 acres of pristine bush on the Sapphire coast 3 hours south of Canberra, and 6 hours south of Sydney. Only 15 minutes from the village of Bermagui, Murrah Dream Retreat is a peaceful haven away from the hustle of everyday life. Accommodation is relaxed and comfortable but the land upon which Murrah Dream resides is unquestionably the highlight. In the distance, Gulaga Mountain (the sacred women’s mountain) gazes upon us. The healing energy emanating from the land that holds space for rejuvenation, inspiration, meditation, connection to nature and self.